• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jason Collier?

swolehawk2

Well he can do all those things. This is what, his 2nd full game back from bronchitis? Give the man some time to get his wind back and get back into the speed of the game. He was awesome for us the last 25 games or whatever last year and I expect the same from him this year.

That was a different team...a different style...all he did was hit open jump shots last year...he doesn't do much else...I would not call that awesome....we need a more defensive minded center to begin games...and to play the way we hwant to defensively from the beginning of the game. Drobs actually plays better D. Actually Kenny and Collier kill our team D.

that's because they all wanna be overnight successes...they forget that even the "overnight successes," like denver, took years...

people have been more impatient this season than ever before...they need to calm down and chill out...EVERY rookie has shown good things...danta only in preseason, of course, but chill/smooth/ivey in the regular season have played well...

I am talking about Collier....and how he doesn't fit what we want to do on the defensive end....I am one of the most patient fans that post here....but I can see that he is a liability and does not allow us to begin games with the team defensive effectiveness that Woodson wants. Kenny falls in to this category also.

I know this team won't win now....but I have been saying from the beginning the thing I want to see is defense and effort.

Collier is not physical and comfortable in the paint...and not a good defensive player...some players aren't...and some players never become good defenders ....I believe Collier won't ever defend the way we need him to to fit in to this teams identity....therefore he should come off the bench.....along with Kenny. If Woodson truly wants this team to hang its hat on its defensive play....these are changes that have to be made.

I believe all our rookies will become good players....along with Diaw. I think the future looks good for the team...so don't call me negative...because I point out something that I think needs changing.

I negative post.....usually contains ...we suck ....he sucks....Hawks can't do anything right.....and usually judges rookies after two preseason games....that is not what I was doing.