• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

To many MAJOR lapses during games.......

emeans

Three back to back 3 on 1 fast breaks...result...no points. Not finishing up on transition breaks is senseless. No excuses for this. Either you get a foul or you get two points.

Four possessions in a row where we shoot 3 point attempts and we are up 16 points...result...no Hawk points...7 opponent transition points. Why did we all of a sudden start shooting 3 pointers when we built a solid lead??? Continue to do the same things you did to build the lead like solid passing and rotations on the inside. They totally went away from this and the lead disappeared. Coaching???

While I love how Walker can get hot and carry the team on his shoulder especially when we need a score, he also can also be detrimentally cold and cost the team 10 to 15 point swings. Not to mention he can't shoot a free throw. So his value is starting to be questioned in my mind again. Is he doing enough to stay with this team?

This team is extraordinarily frustrating to watch sometimes because of the HUGE LONG Mental lapses it goes through. I am not sure who to blame but this team has to find out HOW TO FOCUS when you have a 10 point lead. They lose focus in seconds. Continue to press as if you are 15 down and don't get careless with the ball.

Woodson has to figure these problems out!!!

Give me a break, emeans.

Up to this game, Walker has scored at least 20 points...

He's also leading the Hawks in STEALS, ASSISTS, AND REBOUNDS...

I'd say you are simply looking for an excuse to get rid of him with comments like that....

"Is he doing enough to stay with the team" -> Translation : PLEASE PLAY LIKE [censored], ANTOINE. I HATE YOU AND YOUR GAME...AND UH..YOU SUCK..HEHEHEEEHH....TRADE HIM!

mad.gif

Quote:

While I love how Walker can get hot and carry the team on his shoulder especially when we need a score, he also can also be detrimentally cold and cost the team 10 to 15 point swings. Not to mention he can't shoot a free throw. So his value is starting to be questioned in my mind again. Is he doing enough to stay with this team?

To stay with this team? You got to be kidding me! Sure

he does some bad things like every other player. Does he

take a few shots that are questionable? Yes.... But I

do like how he is aggresive most of the time. He has

to do alot of things for this team.... He has his faults

like every player... People just choose to look at his

all the time because he has alittle of an attitude.

No you are missing the point. I know he is doing a lot for this team. I am not an anti-walker fan. However, realistically this organization is going to have to make a crucial decision (THIS YEAR) on whether to keep Walker in the rebuilding process or part with him. Unfortunately it is part of the business. And the question all Hawks owners, management, fans and others are going to have to ask. Is he doing enough to stay on this team with the cap hit he will put on this team in the future? Is he valuable to this team? Of course. Is he valuable enough to keep? That's the question that will have to be answered.

Walker is the only Hawk that is going to be talked about before and around the trading deadline. Lets be real about this guys!!

Quote:

No you are missing the point. I know he is doing a lot for this team. I am not an anti-walker fan. However, realistically this organization is going to have to make a crucial decision (THIS YEAR) on whether to keep Walker in the rebuilding process or part with him. Unfortunately it is part of the business. And the question all Hawks owners, management, fans and others are going to have to ask. Is he doing enough to stay on this team with the cap hit he will put on this team in the future? Is he valuable to this team? Of course. Is he valuable enough to keep? That's the question that will have to be answered.

Walker is the only Hawk that is going to be talked about before and around the trading deadline. Lets be real about this guys!!

okay I see your point but....

Why talk about it NOW?? IT'S TOO EARLY IN THE SEASON FOR THIS.