• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anyone else pissed to see Haslem look so good?

Admin

I hate seeing Haslem play so well and look like the type of PF that we could definitely use around here...the banger type who is physical and gets tough rebounds and can also knock down the open J. I like Walker, I really do.....but man to see how Haslem is doing and we had him his rookie year....just makes me sick to my stomach.

• Premium Member

LeBron is a damn freak man. I love Wade's game and I think he's explosive and can light up the scoreboard. But LeBron does things...that just don't make any sense at all. When I watch him, I just can't believe he's doing what he's doing...

Almost MJ like...but he's only been in the league 2 years. His stroke is so crisp and his hops are insane. I think Wade and LeBron are the two best players right now, but the edge goes to Bron. He's just scary good right now.

When you play with a good Pg who can break down defenses it makes you look good. The same thing can be said about Nazr Mohammed. Marbury made him look like a legitimate center and we all know that isn't true. We just have a weak frontline.

Better Scorer:LaBron James

Although he doesn't have a second wheel so he shoots

more

Better rebounder:LaBron James

Assists:Wade(7.7 to 6.0)

We must remember that Labron shares the ball with

Eric Snow and Jeff McInnis so it lowers his assists

Better Range:Labron James

Better Defender:Wade

Better at getting to the foul line:Wade

Steals:LaBron James(2.18 to 1.91)

Blocks:Wade(1.55 to 1.27)

Turnovers:James(3.45 to 3.91)

They are ranked 2(James) and 3(Wade) in Efficiency

rating so if you look it's pretty much a toss up. But

you also have to factor in that Wade is two years older.

James is doing what he is doing at 19 YEARS OLD. Right

out of high school. He is less experienced than Wade

is. So I'd give LaBron the slight edge because of this.

And you also have to realize that there is more pressure

on James for few reasons:

1.The hype

2.The Cavs second best player is Big Z... A questionable

allstar.

3.A younger and more inexperienced team.

When we had em'...he didn't have himself together...I believe he went overseas...lost some weight...alot of weight actually...and turned himself into a very decent player.

However, I do beleive he's about as good as he's going to get...And, that's not much to get all excited about. We'll be fine...we need to sure up the paint position(easier said then done)...that's our biggest problem. Our peremiter defense isn't bad(actually pretty good) but, we can't protect the paint right now. Smoove does a pretty good job when he's in there...As does McCoy, I'm not sure whey he doesn't get more time???...We'll be fine...growing pains

We're at that point where it's the so called "ugly middle" kinda like trying to grow your hair long...you reach that middle part where you don't really know what to do with it???..can't style it right...not matter what you try it just doesn't seem to work. But, once you get pass that stage and even up the loose ends...turns out to pretty nice!!!

We're on our way...Stay Patient guys!!!

yea, its a tough call but i give LEBRON the edge. he can fill up the seats better than Wade as well (something the PHILIPS ARENA needs).

dont get me wrong tho, WADE is one HECK OF A PLAYER. like i said, id take him over ANTHONY.

btw, did u guys hear wat SHAQ SAID?

about the thing that he likes about WADE is how WADE CAN GET HIS (pts/rbs/etc) and still get his teammates involved, something he hasnt had in LA (indirectly commenting on KOBE BRYANT)!