• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Post your lineups/minute breakdowns...

Nicholasp27

Post your starting and ending lineup and how u would break down minutes at each position...

MINE:

start ka/chill/al/toine/drob

end ivey/chill/al/toine/drob

breakdown

pg: ka(20),ivey(20), delk (8)

sg: chill(15),barry(15),diaw(10),delk(8)

sf: al(30),chill(11), smooth(7)

pf: toine(30),mccoy(10), smooth(8)

c: drob(25), collier(20), mccoy(3)

i'd hope to increase ivey's minutes over the season, and probably get chill closer to 30mpg by the end if he keeps improving...hopefully smooth will show more and more as he gets 15mpg and will ease up to 20mpg by the end of the year...

if diaw can start shooting, then he'd get more minutes, taking from delk and barry..

You know Woodsen is going to give more minutes to Tony Delk than Josh Childress although I agree with you that Chill should get more minutes. BTW you left out Donta Smith in your lineup. Donta Smith should get at least 10minutes a game splitting time at the 2guard and Small Forward. I think 20mpg is good enough for Josh Childress and 14mpg for J-Smoove.

i wanted to add donta, but then someone else is benched...

woodson did say that donta was playing so well in practice, and busting his butt so much, that it'd be hard to keep donta on the IL, even if everyone else is healthy...so that's good news for when he does get to play...plus he looked GREAT in scrimmage...

i know woodson is giving more to delk than chill, but this is what i'd like to see...

who would u bench to give donta 10mpg?

I think the rookies (Chill, Smooth, Ivey and Smith) should get many more minutes every game than they are getting. I am a proponent of experience in gametime situations to grow players. Practice is fine but until you get comfortable in game time situations you can't grow as fast as a player.

We aren't winning this year...play these young men and let them get some valueable experience.

What are we going to do when we trade Walker? We need to start preparing for this move and start slowly transitioning Walker's minutes down as the season progresses.