• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Am I the only 1 who see's improvment w/ this team?

bballfan

I think Ivey is better then Delk - because I like it better when I watch the team lose with Ivey and a bunch of other rookies on the floor then lose with Delk and the vets.

Ivey does not have Delk's shooting ability, but he is at least his equal in everything else and better defensively. He would not shut down Starbury, no one does, but he could not hurt. I think Ivey is a guy that won't get a lot of stats but will help you win. He may only end up being a real solid back-up but I can live with that.

Se now I know I am right about you.

"Tony Delk has improved? What he has only played 2 games for this team. Do his improvments from game 1 to game 2 really merit a discussion?

Quote:

Delk has played better, Childress has regressed. Harrington has been average. Barry is average. Boris has done nothin. Josh Smith hasn't gotten enough minutes, but seems to give a spark every time he's in. Granted, Ivey and Drobs are hurt but you can't honestly think they would've helped us win those games. Delk has filled in nicely.

No wins until defense and free throw shooting is improved.

He's played 6 games, what are you right about? I think scoring 48 points in the last 3 games is better than 22 in the first 3. But since you obviously can't handle me saying something good about a player I'll keep bashing everyone so you can keep arguing with me.

to blindly say, delk scored more in the past 3 games than the first three games disregards the fact that he's played 40% more minutes the past three games...

the first three games he got 68 minutes

the last three he got 95 minutes

he still has improved his points/minute, but he was also rusty at first, since coming off injury...also, the first 3 games included miami and utah, the last three had orlando and charlotte

regardless, delk is doing well and is a viable 3rd scoring option after toine/al, which is good...

ivey should be playing 25 mins at point, with delk playing the other 23 there and another 10-15 at sg...ka needs to be benched a few games...look what benching did for diaw/chill/willis...

thank you, I am glad someone can grasp a concept.

Ban the troll!

Quote:

to blindly say, delk scored more in the past 3 games than the first three games disregards the fact that he's played 40% more minutes the past three games...

the first three games he got 68 minutes

the last three he got 95 minutes

he still has improved his points/minute, but he was also rusty at first, since coming off injury...also, the first 3 games included miami and utah, the last three had orlando and charlotte

regardless, delk is doing well and is a viable 3rd scoring option after toine/al, which is good...

ivey should be playing 25 mins at point, with delk playing the other 23 there and another 10-15 at sg...ka needs to be benched a few games...look what benching did for diaw/chill/willis...