• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Diaw + Childress

cyman3

wat i hope is that one day (hopefully- next year?), Childress start at SG for us and Diaw at SF (or vice versa). since both are solid defensively and rebound well, i think they could complement each other well. Even if Boris isnt as aggressive as we'd like him to be, Childress is good enuf offensively (or will be, i should say) to make up for it if Boris could avg 10 ppg or so.

i know this wouldnt work out this year (with Childress as a rookie still gettin a feel of the NBA game and with Boris Diaw who hasnt really had a great game other than the 1 game vs NY). but if both reach their potential or just continue to progress, i hope we could see both of them at the SG/SF spot as early as next year.

keep HARRINGTON at PF, find a good starting center and starting pg... add some depth to the team...

hopefully the two avg (next year)

Childress- 18 ppg, 6-7 rpg, 4 apg, 1 bpg, 1 spg

Diaw- 10-12 ppg, 6-7 rpg, 5 apg, 1 bpg, 1 spg

but this is a pipe dream as of now... so dont take it too seriously.

if we trade WALKER- i want

1)A decent starting center + draft pick. someone with size who can clean the boards. the rest is just bonus (blockin, offensive talent, passing, etc). someone like Nazr Mohammed would do.

2)An above average starting PG. Someone who is clearly better than any of the PGs we have now (which isint a hard feat to accomplish). a very good defender, penetrator and pass-first PG, who can hit the wide open shot. thats all i ask.

wat i dont want

- SG/SF/PF. no one is going to give us Kevin Garnett for Walker. so wats the use... we arent as weak in those positions as we are in C/PG.

agh.. tough call- why?

Bobby Jackson, at sligthly over $3 million a year, is one of the most underpaid players. Hes also underrated- he could start for half the teams in the NBA (if not MORE).

but if we trade walker for him at the trading deadline, we only get BOBBY JACKSON for 1.5 seasons. after 1 full year, hes going to be a FREE AGENT again.

so trading WALKER for a 1 year rental?

the guy is also turning 32 this upcoming MARCH- so he'll be a fine player for the time being, but we'll have to look for a replacement.

not to mention, SACTOWN loves him. the only way they would get rid of him was if someone took him as a package with someone like CHRIS WEBBER (signed long term for a lot).

that being said, i say look elsewhere.

now if its for PEJA + JACKSON for WALKER... lol, i would be all over it. but thats not gonna happen