• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The trade we should make...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Barry/Diaw for Nene....

Denver isn't using Nene'. You got to respect a guy who goes by 1 name. Plus he has very good size and some big man skill.

Let's start to clear the way for our youth...

Ivey/Chilz/Josh/Harrington/Nene'.

I would actually see if there was a PG who I could trade for...

For instance, would GS go for Speedy/DD/Murphy for Walker/2nd..

Then would Washington go for Harrington/Brown.

At the end of the day:

Ivey/Claxton/Anderson

Chillz/D. Smith

J.Smith/

Brown/Murphy

Nene/Davis/Willis

I'd finish this year with those guys... I mean, if we're going to lose, might as well lose big with ROOKIES.

Who has Delambert killed in Philly? Why is he getting no minutes? He is racking up DNPs. SD put up decent numbers in Philly last season and was a real shot blocking threat. AW for SD and Robinson (then waived) is looking like a better deal. Regarding your trade idea I just cannot imagine Denver trading Nene at all. They still need size out west and Nene is an active strong bigman. But I like the idea of trading for young promising bigmen and saving our draft pick for one of the top notch points coming out.

I like all those moves. I think Phili would do that deal if we offered it. I'd do it if I was BK too. The Walker to GS deal could work too although I dont know if GS is as much in the mood to deal to improve or whether they would do it just to dump DD (doesnt he have a few more yrs on his deal).

I dont think the Wiz will want to deal Kwame. They are doing fine as is and have Kwame rounding into shape and Etan Thomas still due back so they are loaded with bigmen but giving up on Kwame still means they made a bad#1 pick. How bout Harrington for Chandler, that has more chance to work. Also, I just dont see Denver giving up Nene', if they did it would take way more than Barry/Diaw, probably a restricted 1st.

I can see Denver moving Nene because they made a bad mistake in singing Camby to a long term deal when they should have let him walk. Denver is in desperate need of a legit 2guard to help in the scoring column. I see that Earl Boykins is scoring alot more than he did last year( he has had 2 30pts+ games). That is a sign that Denver is struggling to score. Jon Barry isn't the answer although he would help them. Maybe Billy Knight can talk another team into doing a 3way trade. Golden State might be interested in moving Jason Richardson or maybe Toronto would move Mo'Pete.

Atlanta recieves Nene Hilario

Denver recieves Morris Peterson

Toronto recieves Antoine Walker

• Premium Member

Nene for Barry/Diaw

I think this works simply because Denver has it's big men and Need a 2 guard this year.

Walker for Grob/Dalembert...

I think Philly would do this...

I would follow both moves with Harrington to Indy for S Jackson.

It's funny but Indy would do it. They're in need of a replacement for Artest before the Whole Season is lost. Reggie is back... They need some scoring until Oneal gets back.

We want to play our youth anyway...

That leaves:

Ivey/Anderson

Chillz/Jackson(SUS)/D. Smith

J-Smooth/Grob

Nene/Collier

Dalembert/Drobs/Willis