• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Could it have been a Walker interview?

Diesel

• Premium Member

Walker for GRob/Dalembert/1st?

Could this be the deal...

If it was a Walker interview, it was also a J-Smoove Interview too. Philly is doing nothing to increase Dalembert's value. I sorta doubt that he's on the blocks...

But if we can land their first out of the deal,

That's quite alot for Toine'...I can't see why Philly would throw in a first...You must think Philly really, really wants Toine' to throw in Damlembert and a 1st.

I agree that Toine' for GRob straight up isn't a good deal for the hawks. I'd be happy with Dalembert as a part of the deal....I don't think Philly has to add anything...I beleive the salaries of Toine' and GRob are close enough that they could be swapped straight up???...

Again, That would be a great deal for Us...WE get some outside shouting with GRob, which would free up AL to do what he does best on the inside...Then we get a glass eater, shot-blocker, intimidator in Dalembert AND A 1ST...LET'S DO THE DAMN THING!!!

Where do we sign???

Again, people on this board really overestimate dalembert. He has poetential, but it's not like he would even start for us if we got him

But again, I don't see any realistic trades going down here. O'Brien is not nuts for walker just because he coached him in boston

• Premium Member

I thought strongly about this...

Walker is an allstar by all accounts right now. Grob is not playing. Dalembert is not playing. We have to come out of this deal with something.

Yes, Dalembert had flashes last season, but why isn't he playing now???

Dalembert

Honestly, we get better numbers from Collier than Dalembert's best. Being that we give up our best player, I want a 1st rounder 2006 back in return. Philly will go on to make the playoffs and with Walker they might go far. What we will get from the deal is:

Dalembert and something like the 21st pick of the draft.

What they get is a possible shot at the ECF and the best chance to resign Walker.

I say it's a very fair deal.

• Premium Member

O'Brien coached him in Boston. Coached him at UK. AND made a play for him this offseason. I wouldnt' say he was nuts for him but giving up 2 guys that don't play for Walker would be a move I think he'd make.

Quote:

Walker for GRob/Dalembert/1st?

Could this be the deal...

If it was a Walker interview, it was also a J-Smoove Interview too. Philly is doing nothing to increase Dalembert's value. I sorta doubt that he's on the blocks...

But if we can land their first out of the deal,

I don't get why people want Walker gone so badly and I personally would not do this deal.

O'Brien had the chance to have his say about Walker being traded in Boston and he didn't say don't do it. O'Brien isn't in charge in Philly. The owner is and he wouldn't trade Dalembert for Walker in the off season.

As much as I would love to see how Jim O'Brien spins the Walker trade from Boston if he gets him back in Philly I want Walker to stay on the Hawks.

What interview are you talking about?