• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

damn collier sucks

Dukegotgame

For a long time, I have been known to say, We need a

Tractor Trailer type center on this team. Not that

paticular player, but one that fits his description.

A big man. One who can "Clog up" the middle. One who

can rebound and just maybe block a shot or two. One who

can grab a rebound and put it back.

Doesn't have to be fast. Just big & strong. Doesn't

even have to be a starter. Give a foul. Take a foul.

Sure handed enough to catch a pass. Not intimidated

around the basket.

Might be our 12th man on the roster - Might not get a

lot of playing time, but ready and willing to get

right into the middle of things and make things happen.

Does such a player exist? I'm sure there are several

out there - some that wouldn't cost an arm and a leg

to sign.

tongue.gif

Yeah I totally agree. This was the one terrible signing that BK made in the offseason. I actually scratched my head when I heard we signed him to a contract for over a million dollars. He is not even worth a roster spot.

I can honestly say he is a useless piece of running 7 foot sorrinest on the court. I don't think this guy can be a serviceable CBA player, not to mention he is in the NBA.

I would cut him immediately and get anyone to take his place. I hope that second year is not guaranteed!!

"I can honestly say he is a useless piece of running 7 foot sorrinest on the court."

- THATS WHAT IM SAYING!!! how on earth, can u be 7 ft tall and 260 lbs- and play like that? .30 bpg? hell, i think 6 ft POINT GUARDS can do that! MPG wise, if he played the whole game- he would get 1 BLOCK.

39.8% fg is absolutely TERRIBLE for a 7 footer. when a PG shoots 39%, hes struggling. So- 39% for a CENTER means u dont belong in the league.

i rather take my chances at a NBDL guy. cut him, NOW!

He played great last year. Is having a horrible season this year

Anderson has played great in the past, and yet his play is disgusting this year

I don't know what is up with them. Both have suddenly lost their ability to make open jumpers. For Collier, that was the best part of his game. Both have lost all confidence.

I don't know what is up, but it needs to change. FAST

In any event, I don't blame BK. Collier looked great last year. There was no way for him to know he would suddenly choke. As for KA, I don't think anyone expected too much, and there weren't many options out there. And he was cheap.

In short, the problem isn't that we signed either of these players, the problem is that we have no one better than them at their postitions. Well, we do, but we have so little talent that we need both of them to play alot. ughhh....

oh well

we should have kept JUNIOR HARRINGTON. He + Ivey would make a decent PG combo for the TIME BEING.

we should look for athletic big guys elsewhere. While Collier has size, he doesnt want to use it.

i rather have someone like BEN WALLACE whos like 6'8"-6'9" and plays like hes 7 ft tall... than a guy whos 7 ft tall who plays like hes 6'8"

but if i remember correctly, Jason Collier was a big time player in the NBDL... lol