• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Best Trade for the HAWKS

hotboyj

Let's be serious Antoine was just someone we got because he was available. We need to get him out while we can. I propose that we trade Antoine to Philadelphia for Glenn Robinson, Samuel Dalembert, and Kyle Korver. It will provide us with an inside presence at the center position, arguably the best shooter in the league that actually shoots the ball, and a one of the best backup forwards in Kenny thomas. After this all we would need is a consistent point guard and we could be a playoff contender. Now only if Billy Knight will get off his but and do something other than watch the Hawks go down the tube.

look at this line-up

felton/korver/smoove/al/dalembert

Mess with us Now

Quote:

Let's be serious Antoine was just someone we got because he was available.

Mess with us Now

*Buzzer Sounds* WRONG! I'll take 'Are you F'n Kidding me?' for 500, Alex.

What are you talking about, man? BK got Walker because he wanted players with V-E-R-S-A-T-I-L-I-T-Y and Walker fits the bill. I mean c'mon.....You would have a point about Walker just being available IF BK DID *NOT* STATE THAT WHAT HE LOOKS FOR ARE "VERSATILE" PLAYERS. But guess what? You Don't have a point.

Next.

Quote:

BK got Walker because he wanted players with V-E-R-S-A-T-I-L-I-T-Y and Walker fits the bill

Sure Antoine handles the ball, shoots well, and can post up. But at the same time he is turnover prone, is a streaky shooter being nowhere near consistent, and not to mention is not nearly big enough to be an inside presence. JACK OF ALL TRADES MASTER OF NONE

Quote:

Quote:

man I would be estatic about a Walker for Korver straight up trade. That guy can shoot.

Walker for *JUST* Korver?

Actually, We could get Dalembert(whom the Sixers don't play for some reason), a future 1st rounder along with Korver for Walker. wink.gif

I would do a Walker for Dalembert, Korver and 1st in a heartbeat.

• Premium Member

There are a lot of Pipe dreams around here...

Korver is very important to Philly and so is their 1st.... They won't give that up for Walker alone. Especially when Walker will walk. Right now, Philly wants to shed unwanted contracts. I'm not talking about Big Dog, he's gone. I'm talking about Mistakes like Thomas, Mckie, and Skinner and so fourth... IF OBrien thought that he could get to the playoffs and finals with Walker, he'd probably give away part of his future, but I don't think King or OBrien would do such a thing.

Therefore, I believe that the best trade for the Hawks is:

Diaw, Delk, and Barry for Andre Miller!!!!!!

That is a work of Art for Both teams....

We need a PG. They need shooters. I will hold off on Harrington for Brown, just to see how our guys responds with a capable PG who can play offense and defense.

Miller/J-Chill/Harrington/Walker/Drobs.

i don't think Philly would trade that for Antoine because it's not a situation where his addition puts them over top to compete for the championship..why else would they get him when he'll be a free agent?

no, i think if there's anyone who could use a power forward to put them over the top (like Detroit did last year), it would be New Jersey. not sure what they would have to give up however.

JKidd

VCarter

RJefferson

AWalker

WhoCares