• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Where our rookies rank

Nicholasp27

in terms of points+assists+rebounds, smoove is 7 and chill is 8 compared to all rookies...

however, that doesn't consider the blocks that smoove gets or the steals that chill gets...nor the fact that both get offensive rebounds more than the average player...or that they have both had inconsistent minutes throughout the year...

so again, i think bk did a great job with the draft and woodson has to be given some credit for having both rookies + ivey playing better than expected (ok, SOME of you expected more from chill, even in his inconsistent minutes, but nobody dared to expect this much from smoove and ivey; not in the rookie year)

statswise, i think gordon/deng are doing better...

however, they are getting way more minutes and are top options on that team...no al/toine in their way...

however, i think in 2-3 years, there is no way anyone would trade smoove for gordon and deng...plus chill will prolly be as good or better than either of them individually...but smoove alone will be better than both...

either way, in the babcock era, u couldn't even think about ranking our 1/2 rookies in the top 10, much less best...if we even had 2 rookies after he traded away our picks...