• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I like Lue

hawk97

I am happy with Lue, especially if he can do what he did in his first start with the Hawks.16pts 5-11fg 6-7ft 6ast 0to.

He also plays better d than KA, maybe not better than Ivey,

but his d is good. I have been a Hawks fan for almost 30 yrs and I just found this website, I love it. I am from Missouri,so not much Hawks coverage here.

not sure, but I remember he was a big name in one draft and for some reason fell, was he the guy that waited one year and shouldn't have? can't remember...

he definitely has potential to be a better scorer than Ivey but can also dish...has star potential from what i remember..we should drop anderson and at least give him some minutes in reserve...that's more than he got in Detroit.

What do we have to lose? Ivey looks pretty good for a rookie but certainly not good enough that we should pass up looking at guys with potential like Parker. The Hawks have had numerous chances to pick up young PGs with potential at bargain basement prices in the past and sat on the side to watch other teams give the guys chances. Perfect examples of late include Rafer Alston and Damon Jones. How in the hell BK chose Jacque Vaughn over either of those two guys after watching them all play is beyond me. We had a chance to go after Jones again this year but let him go on to Miami where he is flourishing. Maybe Parker could be our surprise but he has to get a chance first.