• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What would you rather do?

ATL_BALLER

If we can get a center for Walker, I want to do it. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind keeping Walker. He is a solid player who actually wants to be here. No, he can't shoot a free throw and he takes too many 3s, but I think he can be a good player. If he really wants to be here to rebuild, he will not ask for bookoos of money. Of course, I also agree taht we need to make room for Smith. I am not one of those that feel like you need a PG, SG, SF, PF, and C. Prototypes are overated. If you can have guys defend and play offense against a guy either a little bigger or smaller, than what does it matter. Who says you have to have a SF, a SG, a PF, a PG, and a C? No one. Many teams have won with 3 guards and 2 big guys...Lets not act like this is fantasy basketball where we have to classify people by positions.

Walker is not stupid. He knows he doesn't shoot the ball well(even though it seems like he doesn't). Plus, the biggest amount of money that Walker will get will only come from the Hawks(while other teams would want him for just the MLE). Basically, BK is in the drivers seat in this one.

unless someone with bank decides that he could be a great missing piece for their cheaply assembled but on-the-brink team...or seattle, portland, or someone else wants to trade for him...

but no, he's not a max player. I'm tired of guys getting the max when they cant truly be the face of a team or franchise (see Jamison and Juwan Howard as prime examples).