• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Players we should consider (this year or next)

cyman3

1)Keon Clark- the dude is about to turn 30 this year. In the offseason, many of us here wanted to pick up Chris Anderson. Well, Clark could be our Chris Anderson. The guy blocks shots like crazy. He rebounds/blocks/defends better than C on our team. Remember that game where he blocked 12 of our shots?

only thing bad about him is "past."

2)Eddie Robinson- athletic. he could provide a spark off the bench. At one point, wasnt he the highest paid player on the Bulls? If Darvin Ham is still in the game, why not EROB?

but u gotta wonder, after he was released- how come no one picked him up?

3)Omar Cook- i believe Larry Brown liked the guy but couldnt make room for him. I wouldnt mind having him here. 6'1" and 190 lbs. put him in when big guards (like Payton) posts up Lue.

4)Marcus Hatten- he could be our BEN GORDON/Jason Terry.

5)Jay Williams- should be back on the court starting next season. he prob have many suitors.

6)James Lang- could be our "EDDY CURRY" - the dude plays the game like a traditional CENTER. hes very strong on the boards and doesnt shy away from contact. if he controlled his weight, he'd still be in the league. i remember many of us wanted to select him with our 2nd rounder back a few years ago.

get him on TAE-BO & JENNY CRAIG exercises and get him on the team.

I would consider Lang on a ten 10 contract but the rest of those guys have way too much baggage (Clark, Robinson) or are just not good enough to make it in the NBA (Cook, Hatten). Jay Williams would be interesting but I rather just draft Paul or Felton if the opportunity exists.