• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We need to trade Delk to Denver

andycard69

I would say lets trade Delk, Collier and a second rd pick to Den for Tskitishvili, Russell, and a first rd pick. This would give us a project C/PF and a low first. It would give them a SG that they badly need and another big body who is no worse than what they are getting now from Tskitishvili.

• Premium Member

I disagree.

I say Delk to Orlando for Declerq/2nd...

This is a trade that gives us more cap flexibility in the offseason.

Orlando is in need of a BU 1. We have a slew but this gets us out of Delk's contract.

Then we can start looking at making some more profitable trades...

That would be good, giveaway the only guy on the team that can make a jump shot. Well I guess if we are going to tank we mine as well make sure that we are going to succeed. We just will not have anyone on the team that can make an outside shot.

P

Quote:

That would be good, giveaway the only guy on the team that can make a jump shot. Well I guess if we are going to tank we mine as well make sure that we are going to succeed. We just will not have anyone on the team that can make an outside shot.

P

I am of the opinion that there is no way Denver would do this trade, but you wouldn't trade Delk for a first round pick?

Yes, I would. However, you and I both know we are going to get a #1 for Delk. Especially Denver's. They are going to be lottery bound this year. It doesn't look like they are going to make the playoffs.

P