• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks/Lakers........

Employee8

Quote:

the hawks have been terrible since antoine returned

Hmmmm....I wouldn't say 'terrible'....But I would say that CHILL turned into "Whatever-you-say-Mr.-Walker" once Antoine came back in.

I've got to admit that this team has played OUTSTANDING BALL Without BOTH Harrington and Walker.... smile.gif

But I'd like to see how they do against OTHER teams that aren't without their superstar....

Still...It's very encouraging.

Quote:

What happened to the Hawks playing "horrible" when Walker is in, Dakin?

grin.gif

Seems like your theory didn't hold water in the 3rd quarter.....OOPS!

and look he isn't around to talk about it.

Seriously this Walker bashing is finally being brought to light and to think I called him a Celtic troll, I wonder why, he acts just like them.

JUST AN FYI, During this scoring problem of the last 5 minutes Walker has attempted 1 shot and made it so try and blame him for this lead dissapearing.

Kenny Anderson started and had 5 pts. Donta had 11. We need to keep diaw in the lineup, because he is starting to get some confidence. We have to look at the future not the past. They seemed to play better when Donta was in the game, and they got a much needed boost of energy since Smoove went out. All I know is fate is not on our side. Three of our starters didn't play and now Drobs is hurt again. For us to come out not losing by 20 is a milestone in itself.

Quote:

Kenny Anderson started and had 5 pts. Donta had 11. We need to keep diaw in the lineup, because he is starting to get some confidence. We have to look at the future not the past. They seemed to play better when Donta was in the game, and they got a much needed boost of energy since Smoove went out. All I know is fate is not on our side. Three of our starters didn't play and now Drobs is hurt again. For us to come out not losing by 20 is a milestone in itself.

Yeah I know. I mean....It was bad enough that we didn't have Big AL...Now we've lost Peja for, from what I heard, at least two games(tonights and the next). But speaking of Big AL, isn't it interesting how some people on this board were complaining how Walker's presence is stunting the growth of the Rookies??

Maybe the Answer to this problem is to just play ONE of the players(Antoine/Harrington) out on the floor with the Rooks....