• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Nice To See Chill Stepping Up The Last 10

Traceman

In the last 10 games, Chill is playing 28.9 mpg, shooting 47% from the field and averaging 8.3 ppg, 6.2 rbg and 1.9 apg. Those are certainly not earth shattering numbers but they are much better than the way he started the season. It looks like he is gaining more confidence as the season goes along.

In addition, when compared to Deng and Iguodala (the 2 guys most often talked about being "passed over" by BK) over the last 10, Chill at least belongs in the conversation now and that certainly was not the case earlier. The last 10 games for each looks like this:

Deng - 24.3mpg 46%fg 10.6ppg 5.6rbg 2.4apg

Iggy - 33.9mpg 43%fg 8.4ppg 5.6rpg 3.8apg

Chill - 28.9mpg 47%fg 8.3ppg 6.2rbg 1.9apg

I don't think Chill will ever be a superstar but I think he can be a key starter on very good team if he continues to work on his game. I certainly don't think he will be a bust. Time will tell if Iggy or Deng turns out to be better down the road but I like what I see from Chill lately. I just hope he keeps getting better.

Am I the only one that thinks that none of those three - Deng, Childress and Igoudala - are going to be superstars? I think they will all be good role players but nothing more. I still like Igoudala the best of the three but the difference in abilities and ceilings is not that big.

Realisticly, the only player picked between 6 and 17 in the 2004 draft that has shown anything remotely resembling "star" potential is Al Jefferson. Maybe Billy missed on him but so did a lot of GM's, just as they may have missed on Josh Smith. I can almost guarantee that no GM, coach or draft expert projected Jefferson going 6th in the draft.