• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Trade that I would love to see

Admin

With Orlando talking about doing a youth movement, I wonder if we could do this deal with them?

Atlanta Gets

Steve Francis

Andrew DeClercq

Atlanta Gives

Antoine Walker

Monetarily the deal works. Statistically the deal works. However, does this do anything for Orlando? If we get Francis we can draft Bogut and sign Daly in the offseason, thereby locking up our starting 5 plus having one of Harrington, Smooth, or Childress and either Bogut or Daly ready to come off the bench. Would we really need another rookie in 2006? I think that if we included a lottery protected 2006 pick it would sweeten the deal a lot. Walker could play C for them the rest of the season as he has done for us and they can re-sign or SnT him in the offseason.

Orlando probably wouldnt do this, but if they arent thrilled with Francis maybe they would?

• Admin

They already ARE on a youth movement. Francis is young and they got better just by bringing him in and dumping T-mac. They have a winning record and will make the playoffs. I can't see them dumping Francis for anything we could offer without hurting ourselves down the road.

Howard is a stud and will only get better. Grant Hill should be a little better next year and Francis is a very good player. I think they're on the right path. Bring in another quality big and they should be an east contender next season or the following.