• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is employee8 alright, has anyone heard

smithrules

• Premium Member

Quote:

I love Chill, and I've never critisized him. look in the mirror before you start calling me out.

read here for truth

Quote:

Whoever saw the game, please give us a game summary on our #2 overall pick? Did Marvin play mediocre defense, rebounded well, scored well...etc? What was Marvin's weakness during the game?

Someone please explain to me why Josh Childress (our starting shooting guard) shot less than Josh Smith? Josh Childress was 2-5 with 7pts while Josh Smith was 4-13 with 8 pts. I'm curious...

Post Extras: Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Email Post

Dakin

enthusiast

Reged: 11/30/04

Re: Marvin Williams--Starting? [Re: hawkster411]

#104916 - 11/05/05 01:19 AM

Edit post Edit Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote

they both sucked

more truth

Quote:

Dakin

enthusiast

Reged: 11/30/04

Re: What do you mean Josh Smith CANT shoot? [Re: tmac13]

#70688 - 02/12/05 11:00 PM

Edit post Edit Reply to this post Reply Reply to this post Quote

yea, the only thing worse than his jumper is his ballhandling.

Mr. I love Chillz????

Quote:

I have no problem with this article, considering the tone and the point of the whole thing. He was a little hard on childress, but i guess if you had to pick a disappointing rookie, childress would be a candidate, just based on his draft position and numbers so far.

Dontafan speaks again

Quote:

why oh why are they so bad. just start marvin and trade chill or smith give donta some minutes.

Somewhere.. You love Chillz and have never criticized him...

You just want to trade him or Smith so that Donta could play some more??

Here's something for your collection Dontafan...

dontasmith2_vt.jpg

hey Diesel here's a new word for you. You'd be surprised how great it is.

context

n 1: discourse that surrounds a language unit and helps to determine its interpretation [syn: linguistic context, context of use] 2: the set of facts or circumstances that surround a situation or event; "the historical context" [syn: circumstance]

That which surrounds, and gives meaning to, something else.

Take the last quote for example : Chilldress was being misused at the beginning of the season, and didn't seem to be able to find a role. With the glut of wing players (including Donta) I thought it would make sense to trade him. Since then he's found his shot, and found a role.

HAHA. I'm so sorry for not emphasizing what I meant by never critisized. I shouldve known Diesel would spend his whole afternoon preparing a hilarious essay breaking down my post.I didn't say I've never been critical I'm critical of everyone. just that i never critisize him beyond reason like you do so relentlessly with Marvin.

Any idiot would be able to figure that out. Congratulations on managing to make yourself look even more pathetic.

haha the first post im talking about him sucking in 1 game. And the second one I'm obviosly talking about JOSH SMITH. HAHAHA. Then in another quote, I'm just saying that a guy's critical article was fair. Jeez, I hate to be mean to people but you are such a loser, to spend that much time on something that is so stupid. Please just give it up.