• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Unfortunately.....

Diesel

• Premium Member

We're not going to get the #1 overall pick of the draft.

We're not sorry enough.

Have you paid attention to How Sorry N.O. has just made themselves?

No Davis, No Rogers...

It is going to be very difficult for N.O. to not have the #1 overall.

Especially with us having Smoove and Chillz playing...

Oh yeah and the BLACK HOLE.

It is amazing that they have a better record then the Hawks, but Davis wasn't playing anyway so I don't think the trade has any impact. If anything, they get better because Dale Davis can fill in at center for the injured Magloire. Also, they have their own rookie looking to make a mark in addition to Dickau who looks to prove he is for real.

The Hawks did just get rid of their leading scorer, though I don't think it will necessarily hurt the Hawks on court success.

First of all, as we all know, the team with the most balls doesn't automatically get the top pick.

On top of that, we currently have the worst record, and basically cut our top scorer, top rebounder, and #3 assist man. We will win close to no games also. NO will indeed be horrible, but so will we.

The Hornets are still horrible, but I don't think they're any worse. With a healthy Speedy, they will be at least as good as they were with a hurt Baron.

Rogers had some decent games for them, but he was shooting 37%.

I think it's a miracle that they've won 11 games. Man, we must be really bad to win fewer games in the East than the Hornets could in the West.