• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Billy Knight just tipped his hand big time

Admin

Not sure how many of you guys are watching this game, but up until the first timeout, our guys were interviewing Billy during the game and asked him a myriad of questions. I will try and give a quick overview for those that missed.

1). We need to hope for the Lakers to make the playoffs in order for us to get the pick this year. It seems that if the Lakers miss the playoffs we definitely wont get a pick this year, even if Boston makes the playoffs.

2). He expects Harrington to step up in the natural progression of becoming the man for us.

3). THE BIG TIPOFF - he mentioned that both in the draft and in FA that if there is a talented big man you have to take him because swing players are a lot easier to find. He never mentioned PG's at all, but went on about big men. He also says that we will be spending money this offseason to bring in the pieces that we need as we are a franchise that is going forward and wont sit on our caproom.

i like the tipoff..big men..big men..big men...now points are difficult to find also but i see him trying(hoping) to get a point with that second draft pick..

heck, draft bogut and sign kwame and let them battle it out..

who knows, maybe next year sacramento will want to continue to clean house and trade Bibby...but he MAY be thinking of Jason Williams to come in to help out...

Quote:

i mean he said big guys, but he just seemed to be giving the safest answers, i feel like i have no more insight into what they want to do than before...

Yea, take a good big man when you can get one is the obvious. He did not state what he thought of Bogut and that is pretty much the way BK will be up until we actually have the number 1 pick ensured.

Even then he may not tip his hand.