• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's hear it for our boy....

CBAreject

33 and 13 with 6 assists for ol' number 8 in a win over the SUNS.

Still can't believe a guy who can do that is only worth a mid-first rounder. Not complaining, just saying. The NBA is all about dumping salaries these days. The only players of worth are superstars and guys in their rookie contract.

Quote:

OH, that's right. I forgot to mention he's a 30-30 man, too.

30 shots, 30 points. Eat your heart out AI.

He also had 7 offensive rebounds and motivated his team to a win but why care about winning right now.

Let are kids lose every game and bolt when their contract is up.

Don't you realize that evetually all this losing is going to take a mental toll on Josh, Josh and Royal and even Al is just a kid.

You are truly cluless.

Walker's offensive rebounding in that game was why he had so many shots. His put backs just wouldn't go in but did you see his free throw stat line? do you know how many free throws he got out of those misses and how he was motivating the kids Delonte and Marcus on the sidelines?

You are really getting old.

Our Young guns are playing pretty good since his departure. They have been in position to win their two games without Walker and they are playing very good team ball.

The Hawks will be just fine without Walker. His fits with Boston better than Atlanta, However I love how Atlanta is playing right now. They had a late 4th quarter lapse that cost them the game last night, but they again led pretty much the entire game.

• Premium Member

I think that both team will prosper from the trade but at the same time, i don't think it was a case of anybody holding our young guys back except Woodson.

The move of Walker only cleared up Chillz to play the 3.

So far, the hurt party is J-Smoove and the beneficiery is Diaw.

Could we have done the same with Walker? I suspect with Walker we would have beaten PTL. The Clipps, I am not sure but probably.

Still, I don't think that there's any need to blast Walker. He did fantastic while he was here and he's doing well now.

The real question is.. Can J-Smoove play the 4??

I think that more than anything will chart our movement into the future.

BK knows that people want to see Smoove. He's our biggest draw. Right now Harrington is our best player but Chillz has the most potential. It's an exciting time to be a Hawks fan.

Two questions are up.

Can J-Smoove play the 4? and Can Chillz play the 2? One must be a 100% yes before we can move forward. I don't think Chillz is a good 2. Or atleast not a better 2 than 3. I think J-Smoove can play the 4 but i don't know how he will be in comparison to Harrington. BK has some hard questions he must ask himself but we cannot sit our and lie to ourselves either.

The 3 months will be precious. There's a lot to be learned.

Wait a second. I started this thread to recognize Walker's good play. Now you're laying into me, calling me stupid and 'cluless' [sic]. Please explain why you think I'm stupid again? I thought we were in agreement that Walker was a good player.

I think Peoria is the one who is ragging on Walker, so why don't you channel your rage at him/her?