• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Walker + Stoudamire + Bogut = Championship?

Diesel

• Premium Member

I think that we could resign Walker with a decent offer. I think Ainge will try to screw Walk again, plus I think he'd rather be here.

If we offered Walk 9 million to start.

Get Stoudamire signed to a 4 yr 18 million dollar deal.

we can get into the season with:

Stoudamire/Chillz/Harrington/Walker/Bogut.

If we could move Harrington for a SG, I would do it though...

Harrington for Hughes, Johnson.

However, Stoudamire is a good three point shooter. He can take some of the pressure off of Chillz?

Add Korver to that mix and you have a team that is similar to the Sonics and Suns teams that are having so much success..However, I don't think Woodson has the ability to coach a running gunning type team. He seems very uncomfortable with that style of play.

I like that senario because it is actually realistic and we add young, potential stars, and try to win at the same time..Nothing wrong with not wanting to suck for years.

• Moderators

I like this idea. Resigning Walker, while unlikely, would be a smart move. We would basically get a free 1st round pick out of it because we shipped him for a few months.

I've never been a big fan of Stoudamire's but it may work. I'd love to get a decent SG without giving up Harrington and let Chill, Al, plus one other rotate 2 positions. I think they'd both benefit by playing 25-30 minutes rather than 40 a game.

I think Korver was a second rounder right? Maybe we can find a shooter in the draft.