• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marty A. or Yi Jinlian for #1

hotboyj

After reading up on hoopshype.com I am fully sure that we will draft Martynas or Yi. Let's look at what will happen, not what we want to happen. Let's be real we all know we wanted Deng. This year we all know we want Bougut. Billy is looking to play tall ball. That is the main reason he drafted Diaw, since once again, we all wanted Josh Howard. He wants us to have more power at every position. Not only power but size, and his personal favorite, athletic ability. Yi is already being posted as the next Jermaine Oneal at 7-1, and Marty is becoming a "euro shaq." We can whine and give all the best reasons why we should draft Bogut or Paul, but in the end we all know BK doesn't go through the paved road. He takes the back woods. Sure it is a painful trip, but you end up getting where you need to go faster then if taking the paved road. BK drafts potential, not talent. Hopefully all of this potential will add up to something one day.

we didnt all want Deng, we dont all want Bogut, we didnt all want Josh Howard. Most of us wanted Livingston if we couldnt get Dwight Howard, not Deng, not even by a long shot. In fact I would say that most on here would have preferred Josh Smith at #6 over Deng. I know a lot of guys wanted Josh Howard, but nodoby expected him to be the player he is and he was wanted as our 2nd round pick. Most of us here were thrilled with the Diaw pick, thinking he could be the next Pippen as he was called. We also dont all want Bogut either and we sure as hell dont want either of those scrubs you mentioned. I will say that a lot of fans here do want Bogut, but certainly not all of us. Just for the record I want Paul as our pick.

• Premium Member

The way I heard it, BK wanted Howard/Livingston/Chillz in that order.

I would have loved to have Howard.

Howard/Smith would have been what Atlanta needed most. I'm not mad with Chillz and I'm happy we got Chillz instead of Livingston.

About the Europlayers, not many of them can bang.