• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2005 Draft Sleeper

LastDon

I think that we should take the center with the first pick in the draft and wait till the second round to draft a point guard.

I think that Anthony Roberson has the offensive talent to be one of the better point guards coming out of this draft. I would definitely take him over Jarrett Jack and the guard from Maryland.

I think that this is a guy that people should keep an eye on come tournament time.

Anthony Roberson P.G. Florida Gators remember the name and closely watch him cause the kid has some serious game!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Premium Member

Here's a couple of guys that doesn't get enough press...

Joey Graham Okalahoma State...

I have kept up with OSu all year and the game of the year so far is a tie between Duke UNC and OKst and Kansas... In the OKSt Kansas game, that was a combat and Graham is a general.

I think his place in the NBA world may depend on his ability to put the ball on the floor but this guy is a Sf with a PF type game. He's like Marion coming out of UNLV but he's more of a scorer.

Fili Riveria.

If Paul or Jack is not available, this is a guy I take late 1st early 2nd. He's one of the purest PGs to play since Kidd. He broke all of Timmy H. records at Utep. If only Utep could play some competition.

Anthony Robertson is awesome!! He is in my estimation better than Jack and/or Gilchrist. He is one of the best PG in the country and he can shoot the lights out. I have seen him several times this year and he has impressed me every time. His shooting stroke is so natural. He shoots with ease. He reminds of the Chris kid that came out of LSU (Changed his name to Abdul??? something in the NBA). Can't think of his name but he has that same kind of stroke and game. He can be very deadly with his shot.

I would love to have Robertson if we don't get Paul. I would even put Robertson over Felton.

I am glad to see I am not the only one that thinks the same about this kid. I was going to post about this kid a couple of weeks ago and never got to it.

Very good eye LastDon!!

Thanks Diesel....Chris Jackson is who Robertson reminds me of. Same kind of quick release and efficiency on his jumper.

Everyone needs to give this guy a look. I do think he will be one of those SLEEPERS in the NBA.

I would draft Bogut 1st and look at drafting a PG like Robertson in the 2nd round if he falls that far.

He is not even listed in the 1st or 2nd round on nbadraft.net. That amazes me!!

Chris Jackson Was A BAAADDD MAN! He was simply unguardable when he was hot (which was pretty often). I think he scored 50+ at least 3 times at LSU.

I saw him play in high school once when he was a senior at Gulfport (MS) High and although Lewis Williams is good, he is not even CLOSE to being as dominant as Jackson was back then at that level. Dude hit SEVEN 3's in a row during one stretch of the game I saw. Not seven over the course of the game but rather he came down the court SEVEN STRAIGHT TIMES and made seven straight 3's! I was sitting there with my mouth wide open after the 4th one but he just kept shooting and making them. He scored like 42 in that game but he didn't play hardly any after half time. One of my best friends in college went to high school with him (he was a year older than Jackson) and he always told me how great this Chris Jackson guy was so I decided to go home with him one weekend to catch a game. Boy was he right! I still to this day have not seen anyone shoot the ball like he did that night.

I've seen Roberson a few times, he is a fantastic scorer (has been a bit streaky at times). However, it seems to be that he is not that great of a passer or at setting up the offense. That was the same knock on Gilbert Arenas when he was coming out, though. I would definately be all over him if he was there when he pick for the second round.