• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Excellent game

Admin

That was very exciting. Our offense looked very smooth tonight and we were all over the boards. I think that we might see more of that lineup that ended the game from now on with Googs and C, Al at PF, Smooth at SF, Chillz at Sg, and TLue at the point.

The funny thing is that we didnt do anything different tonight than we have done the past 5 games or so, except we made the key plays at the end on both ends of the floor. No reason in the world why we couldnt have a nice winning streak going right now and I think that if we continue to play like this we will win some games.

• Premium Member

Quote:

No reason in the world why we couldnt have a nice winning streak going right now and I think that if we continue to play like this we will win some games.

And what would be the point? By the way, seems like the Chris Paul lovers are not mentioning the recent good play of T. Lue.

Well there is a point to winning some games. We dont need this team to lose every game the rest of the way because it will really hurt the psyche of our rookies and it will also dissaude FA's from signing here.

On the Lue front, well I dont know what to think about him. He is playing incredible offensively, but he has never done this in his career before and he is also not playing stellar defense and isnt racking up big assists. I think he could be a great backup PG/6th man like Bobby Jackson is, but I would still MUCH, MUCH rather have Chris Paul running the point.

Chris Paul like any other rookie that comes into the league will need sometime to develop his game. I would be highly surprised if Paul can come in and do a better job his first season that what Lue is doing now.