• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks look to draft Paul, sign Dalembert.....says

Admin

I agree. We desperately need a point guard too, but the difference between a first tier PG and a 2nd tier one is not nearly the difference between a top tier C and a 2nd tier one. You simply can not win without great big men. You can win with good (but not superstar caliber) PGs.

Dalembert is still learning the game, I've noticed this just by watching Philly on t.v., and by seeing them in person.

The times I have seen Philly in person, the team was trying to tell Dalembert what to do, because he was looking like he never stepped on a basketball court before. Both times were this season, once without Chris Webber on team, and once with him on the team.

I really would to see Billy Knight pursue Dalembert, but he's not on the top of my list. the key guys I want Billy Knight to pursue are Tyson Chandler and Udonis Haslem. Both those those two are better option to build a team around, and both show that by their numbers.

Quote:

I think taking Webber has overextended them...

I agree totally. With Iverson and Webber on their payroll, if they keep paying out big money, they will soon be in worse shape that the Knicks if that's possible.