• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Game time.....time to see Bogut step up

Admin

Quote:

The truth is that Bogut faced a Kentucky team with talented players and he folded like an accordian. Yeah, he got his twenty after the fact, but he was exposed.

I didn't watch the game Diesel and I think you got exposed, based on the quotes from the players that they trapped him and sent extra guys to his favorite spots!

Great players produce even on a bad night. Medicore players disappear like Morris did. And who was Morris guarding that caused him so much trouble and he could not stay out of foul trouble?

Like you or someone said, this is not about Morris though. I posted that Bogut had a sub par night but still produced. He had something like 8 and 9 at the half.

What planet do you really come from Diesel, seriously. 8 and 9 at the half = 16 and 18 for the game. 20 and 12 for the game is what he ended up with. Against a good team!

The game was within 6 with less than five minutes to go. The final score was not a blow out. Up until that bogus blocking call the game was pretty solid. So who really did not watch the game? Exactly when was garbage time?

Bogut had no help. Only one player on his team scored in double figures and that was barely double figures with 10.

Kentucky had at least five in double figures. Are you so damn imature that you cannot accept this: when one good player meets five good players that the five are usually going to look better? It was really like 8 good players to 2 good players, but who is counting. Obviously you can't!

That is probably why you are so unhappy. Your team could not stop Bogut even when he had a bad night.

How old are, like 10 or something?

• Premium Member

I thought you watched the game?

I won't talk bad about Bogut's rebounding. However, he got a great number of rebounds off his own misses. His defensive rebounds were solid. But you're still doing it James... You're still trying to wreck Morris in order to make Bogut look better. Last time I checked, Morris is a young player and he's staying in school and Bogut is the one who is being qualified as #1 pick overall.

All the rest of your post is Excuses, Excuses...

Bogut is a good player, but I say, let's wait and see...