• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Al Harrington trades

NvHawksFan

Picks Picks Picks Picks, and more picks. How many draftpicks do you folks want? Do you really think that the #7 pick will get us someone better than Al? I understand that he is a FA after next season so if we don't want to resign him to big money than I understand why we would move him but I'd like to see us starting getting established players rather than fantasy stars. I also think we should just keep our #1 since there does seem to be a dropoff after 3 or so.

I don't like any of those trades.

Right now Al Harrington is far an away the best offensive option for the Hawks. He is the only one who consistently can create a shot for himself. Chills and others will likely develop in time, but for next year the team still needs a reliable scorer.

• Premium Member

I think we could get Derron Williams and Channing Frye.

A legit PG and a Legit defensive C.

IN FAcy, we can try hard to get Dally and Chandler and we should be able to get Swift.

I would consider it a victory for the future if we had:

Williams, SG, Chillz, Chandler, and Frye as our starting five.

Even if we moved Chillz to SG and played:

Williams, Chillz, Smoove, Chandler, and Frye...

That team would be DYNOMITE defensively...

And in 3 yrs, all these PICKS would pay off...

Harrington for Ron Artest would be interesting.

Artest is still young, only 25 years old. He's an All-Star and NBA defensive player of the year. And his last couple of years have seen his offensive game has start to improve.

If Artest's long suspension teaches him any restrait, he could be a big contributor on both sides of the ball for many years.

Either Curry or Chandler to the Hawks for Harrington in a sign and trade this offseason..The Bulls have had past interest in Al, they have a need for AL, and they may not want to commit longterm money to both Curry and Chandler...And it is obvious the Hawks have a need for skilled size..

• Premium Member

I would be nice if it were possible to do a SNT trade with the Bulls for Chandler... But I just don't see Chicago giving him up.

Curry, Al, Deng, Hinrich, Gordon...

Hmm...

Dally, Chandler, Chillz, SG, Williams...

Hmm...