• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Plan

Nicholasp27

to draft bogut

to trade al for a top 12 pick to get felton/williams/jack/ukic...let's say jack is who we get...

trade delk/2nd for a low 1st to get best available

let collier and lue go

sign jaric

sign dalembert

sign hughes

jaric/jack/ivey

hughes/chill/diaw

chill/smoove/donta

swift/smoove/bogut

dalembert/bogut/swift

plus the other 1st and a 2nd...peja/ekezie on il for injury backup

now we have depth and we can worry about the clashing of pt for jaric/jack/hughes/chill/smoove/swift/bogut/dalembert later...

next year do pt as:

pg: jaric 25mpg, jack 15mpg, ivey 8mpg

sg: hughes 30mpg, chill 10mpg, diaw 8mpg

sf: chill 20mpg, smoove 20mpg, donta 8mpg

pf: swift 30mpg, smoove 10mpg, bogut 8mpg

c: dalembert 30mpg, bogut 15mpg

so hughes, chill, smoove, swift, dalembert get 30mpg each

25mpg for jaric, 23mpg for bogut, 15mpg for jack

8mpg for ivey, diaw, donta

il reserve for drobs, ekezie

both hughes and swift are UFA, so it's just getting them to accept our offer...dalembert may require a big offer to get philly to not match

Quote:

i like everything but having hughes start over chilldress..chill is breaking out and continues to need that playing time...i also like al over stromile.

i have chill starting at the sf position with smoove playing pf

i know u think smoove is a sf, but i think he's a pf, so did my plan accordingly

i definitely want chill to continue getting 30mpg in a starting role no matter who we sign/draft

It's not impossible. I wouldn't want Delk (who's 31, right? Old?), but he's a somewhat valuable backup SG. If some team doesn't want another 4 year contract at the bottom of the first round, and we have a 2nd rounder that's #31, we could move from 31 to 24-26 with Delk. It's possible, but it might not even be advisable.

The 31st pick is one of the most coveted in the draft, due to the non-guaranteed contract there and virtual 1st round status.

even if Smoove becomes a 4...I want him to play a LOT of three before moving down low. Yes, to put on weight blah blah blah...but so that he learns how to guard 'smaller' players, perimeter guys (hell, even like Walker or the current CWebb~ 4's who can dribble, hit the 18 footer or 3pt shot).

On offense as well, he's got to learn how to handle the ball a little bit on the elbox, just outside the box...he's too 'versitile' to not push the development of some 'create your own shot with the ball in your hand skills. He can shoot...unlike a lot of '4's.