• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Assuming we coudl get the guys we needed in FA

Admin

would you guys trade down a little and draft May? That would obviously mean that either he, Harrington, or Smooth will have to come off of the bench. May is an absolute beast down low. I havent seen a ton of him so far this year other than the tournement games, but if he does anything tonight like did against Duke he would definitely be one of my top choices.

Seems like this year we will have a very hard time not getting a stud. We really need one thats for sure.

I would wait on May till next year.

Right now, I'd seriously consider Deron Williams. This guy is the type of player the Hawks need. He will bring a lot of what Josh Childress brings. Deron is a very smart basketball player. I don't see him making bad passes or doing stupid stuff on the court. He always seems to make the right decision. Also, he's a terrific defender who doesn't overplay the passing lanes. He plays defense with his feet and is terrific on the ball.

I'm not against Andrew Bogut, but I do have some questions about his ability to run the floor and defend quicker guys in the post.

Nothing is written in stone at this point, so those that think a certain player will go number one couldn't be more wrong. This year, more so than any other year, the first pick may just be a matter of preference. Right now, I'd have a very hard time passing on Deron Williams.

I agree that Deron is my first choice. I hope that May comes out because that only strengthens our ability to trade down and get Williams. I sure would love a 2nd lottery pick this year though as there are some really solid college players.