• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wow! What a game!!

KBatPCSOM

• Premium Member

So, what's the deal on May? I've been keeping an eye on him all tourney, but haven't seen him listed in any of the mocks. Is he just not expected to declare or what? Cause somebody is certainly willing to burn a lottery pick on him. He's a little short for PF, but man does he have game down low.

Sure he's got some talent around him, but I don't see these guys making the game easier for him. What I've seen is May just going to work. They just throw the ball down there and he's getting all kinds of position with that wide body, throwing it down, off the glass, or up and in with that soft touch. He looks like an NBA PF all the way. I still like Taft, but questions about his work ethic would have me taking a strong look at May over him.

I don't know why there's no love around here for Ray Felton. Seems like a guy that could come into the NBA, run a club, and put up some great numbers. What I like about him is his quickness. He'd be great on an uptempo team...we'd make a great uptemp team... Decent range on his J too. He's gonna make some noise at the NBA level.

I like Felton and I like Deron Williams too. He looks like an offensive stabilizer. Not the fastest PG out there, but he is rock solid and has no problems running the break. Nice jumper, court vision is outstanding, and is always aware of where the ball needs to be.

Something about Deron though...makes me favor him. I just see no flaws in his game. He looks ready to come in and run a team immediately. Damn, I could just imagine a guy like Williams running the offense and getting the ball to Smith, Chill, or Harrington. I know there is some superstar talent to be had at the 3 in this draft...but I have a feeling BK is going to go with one of the most influential positions. PG or C....

My vote is for Deron.

i would take bogut over may...however, i would now seriously look at may at the 3rd position

bogut marvin are 12

after that, bk has to decide on may, deron, felton, splitter, maybe green (if GREAT workouts)

i don't see anybody else that could challenge for the #3/4 spot...but maybe workouts will change that

Well thats because May was just absolutely dominating Illini big men that they were all in foul trouble and Weber was force to put Powell on May at times, thats why Powell was on May. May was just killing Illini big men.

Oh and wait, was that Sheldon Williams that May got 26 pts on and 24 rebounds on the 2nd game of UNC-Duke?

Deron should be our #1 target. He resembles a J. Kidd/A. Miller combo with a much better jumper than either of them. He may also end up being a better Defender as well. Adding Williams would likely add several w's to the win/loss column. D. Williams makes the two Joshes extremely dangerous. Throw a Chandler or Dalembert into the mix and this team becomes very interesting. I am not saying we should draft Williams with the Number #1 pick overall should we get it but he is dam closer to that pick than some of you might believe. If we can fall back a few picks, select D. Williams and thn add another first round pick would should strongly consider doing it.

Yes it was a very good game, and wer were able to see the talents from both teams. Both teams will provide future solid NBA players, and possible stars.

I really like Deron Williams.

Marvin Williams did some special things out there.

Sean May was just a beast on both ends of the court.

UNC has alot of special players and I'll look forward to watch them in the NBA.

player? That was my point, was that you said May was going against Bigger players. First, Augustine isnt nearly as big as May, and second he only played 9 minutes. I think that Augustine is talented, I am not claiming he isnt.....but I am simply saying you were wrong when you stated that May was working against bigger players.

• Premium Member

What I was saying is that May had his turn with every Illinois Big man.. And Ingram is big. And with his turn, he dominated them ALL...

It might not seem like much to you, but this Illinois team was 37-1, ranked #1 for most of the year, and had played in a strong conference and against strong competition.

So, I'm sure along the way, Illinois played against some big men... So you trying to make it seem like they were short/weak and wimpy is NOT FLYING...