• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bogut as a Pro.

Diesel

Bogut has more experience before Okur had when he joined the NBA. I think the two have much different talents, and Bogut will average 9 + boards a night, collect assist, gets the team involved, make everyone around him better, average shot blocker, has better vision, score more, and no contest trying to compare Bogut to Okur.

I'm trying to single out one player in the NBA like you did with Okur to compare Bogut to, but I can't seem to think of one guy. Vlade is the best I could think of, but I hate to compare him to Vlade when I think he will do alot more in this career.

do u have a list of white centers and are just taking ur time going down the list, one each day, to compare to bogut?

but ur bias won't allow u to compare him to bmiller, divac, sabonis...the good white centers that actually resemble bogut...they can shoot outside, they can pass, etc...

okur has never averaged over 7.3rpg, even in 28mpg...

okur has never averaged over 1.9apg, even in 28mpg...

he is not NEARLY as good at rebounding/passing as bogut, yet u compare him and bogut

u

are

an

idiot

Quote:

do u have a list of white centers and are just taking ur time going down the list, one each day, to compare to bogut?

u

are

an

idiot

I'm pretty sure he does

I'm going with Mark Madsen next. Anyone else care to venture a guess? I'm pretty sure he hasn't used Zan Tabak either.

nice showing in the hawksquawk NCAA pool by the way Diesel, your last place shows how good your are at scouting talent

• Premium Member

Not white centers (Race Card)...

But Unathletic Centers who spend more time passing than playing in the low post and are not good defenders.

Let's see..

1. Drobs

2. Okur

3. Vlade

4. Olowakhandi.

It's funny. All I hear from you is your predictions (as it is fact) of what Bogut's stats will be.

You can't transfer what he did in one of the weakest conferences in college basketball into the PRO Game.. It doesn't work that way. Who was the last great pro Center that the MWC produced?

That's either Olowakhandi or Shawn Bradley...

Hmm...

Olowakhandi didn't even play basketball until his freshman year in college.

And none of the players you've listed besides Vlade have experience like Bogut. Bogut played during the Olympics, and if you failed you notice the stats he put up aganist Tim Duncan try going back and take a few minutes to look over them.

Quote:

Not white centers (Race Card)...

But Unathletic Centers who spend more time passing than playing in the low post and are not good defenders.

Let's see..

1. Drobs

2. Okur

3. Vlade

4. Olowakhandi.

It's funny. All I hear from you is your predictions (as it is fact) of what Bogut's stats will be.

You can't transfer what he did in one of the weakest conferences in college basketball into the PRO Game.. It doesn't work that way. Who was the last great pro Center that the MWC produced?

That's either Olowakhandi or Shawn Bradley...

Hmm...

When was the last truly great center drafted, period?

I'd have to say 1992, when Shaq and Alonzo were taken. After those two, there have been nothing but reaches with big men in the draft.

NOTE: I'm not classifying Tim Duncan as a center.

NOTE: I haven't seen enough of Andrew Bogut to have an informed opinion on him, so I'm not going to comment on what I believe his ability level is. I don't know.