• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I Just Don't Understand!!!!!!!

LastDon

For bullshitting sake, if we were to get the 1st pick and the Clippers continue their luck with a good placement in the draft, would anyone be interesting in trading Bogut and Harrington to them for D. Williams, Corey Maggette and possible a future 1st? Sorry for a random trade thought but, as mentioned before, I'm not really sold on Bogut but I think D.Will can be something special. I also wouldn't mind trading Diaw for a mid-1st rounder to pick up Frye (is anyone getting sick of me stating this yet).

D.Will

Maggette

Childress

Smoove

Frye (future)

Or Orlando gets lucky...

Bogut & Harrington for D.Will & Howard

D.Will

Childress

Smoove

Howard

Frye (future)

i will trade diaw, al, delk due to various reasons (diaw won't resign cause no PT, al isn't worth 10+mil, delk isn't in our long-term plans)...i will also trade our lakers/boston future first...

with those 4 assets, we can hopefully get a decent 1st rounder without giving up bogut

ur plan leaves us with deron/chill/maggette/smoove/?

we'd HAVE to sign daly/chandler/curry/kwame/swift/gadzuric(ugh) or we're stuck with collier/drobs again...

Really, I've been hanging my hopes on getting one of those C/FC in free agaency since, I don't know, forever. I've never been to keen on drafting big men. It just seems to me that it's easier to let them develop a little before pulling them in. This isn't to say I'm totally against drafting a big man. It's mainly just Bogut, he doesn't excite me in any way. I'd rather use him to get other pieces and then go after our other major need in Free Agency.

It's as easy as this, the draft is PG heavy and the free agency is big man heavy so it seems only logical to go this way.

Another thing I noticed is that if, IF, we do miss out on a big in this years free agency, there are more next year, not including the restricted ones this year who may sign a one year deal.

what part doesn't excite u?

a) he puts up double-doubles constantly

b) he could be the best passing big since sabonis

c) he is compared to duncan offensively

d) he's adept at getting his opps in foul trouble

e) he can handle triple-teams w/out panicking

f) he matched duncan pt for pt, reb for reb in olympics...observers saying it was watching 2 clones battle each other

f) he's white

Woo now. Is his being white supposed to be a plus? That sort of sounds extreme (hopefully I can say that I'm just messing with you, unless you do consider it a plus).

You know, I can't really say what it is that doesn't feel right about Bogut. I've honestly only ever watched him play twice and during those times he didn't show a lot to impress me. The comparisons to Duncan are interesting, though I've never really felt to excited about him either. He's a winner for sure but I would appreciate some KG-type emotion to go with the skills.

In all honesty, I could be hugely mistaken and I hope that I am if we do end up taking and keeping him, but at the moment I'm not going to bet the farm on him. I'd much rather draft him and then trade him for other pieces to our puzzle.

A little side note...

I was wrong last year about Okafor and Howard. I didn't really think they would do much, but look at them now. Then again, I was huge on getting Smoove. He was my first choice, then it was Livingston and then Howard. This go round I've only truly been interested in D.Will for PG and Frye for our future C.