• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Dalembert earning himself a paycheck today

Admin

I have only seen bits and pieces of the game during the draft today, but from what I have seen and what the box score is showing, he is definitely earning himself a check. With his size, youth, and the numbers he has put up when getting the minutes, I can definitely see Billy going all out to get him.

Dalembert may have ended up w/ "just" 3 blocks... but the guy was extremely active. he must have had atleast 3-4 goaltending calls (some were extremely close to a clean block).

as for his rebounding skills, he was the only one REBOUNDING on his team. freakin CHRIS WEBBER and his outside shots. Webber needs to go in the PAINT and help out Dalembert. 3 rebounds per game in 38 minutes is not good enuf for a starting PF!!!

what impressed me the most is Dalembert's "no fear" attitude banging down low with BEN WALLACE + RASHEED WALLACE... all by himself.

overall, he reminded me a lot of RATLIFF.

if he can give us more rebounds than RATLIFF- then i wont mind signing him for a goodbit of $$$ over the summer!

oh yea- the PISTONS are going to win this series. Iverson + Dalembert are the only players who will make this competitive.

Iguodala cant seem to match Hamilton's production. Hes worn out from chasing him all over the court. Korver will get eaten alive by Prince's all-around game. And it'll be Dalembert vs 2 Wallaces down low, since Chris Webber isint gonna help inside.

and w/ Larry Brown coaching, yea- its over. I say the SIXERS win 2 games (MAX), w/ the assumption that iverson has one or two of those FREAK games where hes absolutely unstopable!

I am not carried away over one game. I have been enamored with him since last season when he started to show his potential. I know a lot of people cant see his skills for whatever reason, but when he actually gets a chance he puts up good numbers, sometimes outstanding numbers. For some reason a lot of people cant seem to get it through their skulls that he isnt a favorite of Obrien and doesnt get plays run for him at all which is why he doesnt get to score much. His rebound numbers are low because Marc Jackson gets a lot of minutes and because he spends a good bit of time out on the elbow settins screens.

If there is one big man I would pay a good bit of money to this offseason it is Dalembert because he is a legit C and the prototype player for the Knight/Woodson system.

The only way we need to get Dalembert is if we get Deron or Paul. If we get Bogut there is no reason to get Daly, since he is a garbage player. He can't average more than 8.2 ppg with the entire defense focused on Iverson. What makes anyone think he will be able to do better here with the like of Tyron Lue. As of right now Chandler is on the top of the list, because he is averaging his numbers alongside Eddy Curry and Antonio Davis along with coming off the bench. I really don't see Dalembert getting many rebounds with the likes of Chillz and Smoove, plus Daly doesn't really do much. He has a carrer high of 2 assists in a game, along with getting called for "really close" goaltending calls. I'd pick Kwame over Daly, just because Kwame has something that actually resembles an offensive game. I'm not even going to talk about how Drobs has a betther carrer high in pts.

SIMPLY DALEMBERT IS A GUY THAT CAN DUNK AND BLOCK AND HE ISN'T GREAT AT EITHER

Its sorta hard to get excited about a guy who is "not a favorite of his coach", and therefore doesn't show all his skills..Dalembert does have decent skills, he will sometimes string together 2 or 3 decent games in a row..He will also disapear 3 or 4 games in a row giving virtually nothing..