• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

No part of Larry Hughes......

emeans

I have seen several trade proposal post that would net us Larry Hughes. The Hawks need absolutely no part of Larry Hughes. I have watched his entire career since he has been in the NBA and he is a classic heartless player. He only plays well against inferior talent. He almost ALWAYS disappears against good teams. He is following the script with Miami. He looked almost unstoppable against Chicago. He is playing very timid and scared against Miami. Not nearly as agressive and confident as he played against Chicago.

This is not the only time I have seen this from Hughes. He will look good against inferior teams and disappear when the going gets tough and he needs to step up against better competition. He is an average player and it is because of his mental approach to the game, it is not physically. He has physical talent and long arms, but he is heartless.

The Hawks don't need Larry Hughes!!!!

I really like what I saw from Joe Johnson last night. He was creating his own shot and not just playing off of Nash, although Nash does help to run that offense. I'd rather have Joe Johnson than Hughes but I think the reason people want Hughes is because he is a UFA while Joe is RFA (I think) Suns can match him...

I dunno I feel like SG is not priority this offseason while bigs are and a PG would be nice because I think Chill will be improved at the 2 for next season.

jj is rfa

hughes is ufa

however, we like hughes cause of his defense

also, hughes outside shot was better than jj's until this year (the year of nash)

sg is lowest priority, but if we can get a pg and 2 bigs, then i think sg is next...i dont think we extend al, so we need either a sg/sf/pf...i think chill/smoove at sf/pf is best, so we need a sg

I agree with Pathway, Chill has the ability to mature into a solid sooting guard.

Plus, as long as the Hawks get a big man that can rebound and provide some inside presence (whether it be Bogut, Dalembert, etc.), then I like the lineup of Chill, Smoove and Al at the 2,3 and 4. I don't think any of the three exactly fit the mold of any of the three positions but collectively I think they will provide what is needed, particularly if one of the three can become a solid perminter shooter.

The only positions I see the Hawks throwing money at in free agency are center and point guard.