• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

For those of you that choose Bogut over Paul...

Paul2Smoove

Quote:

1st of all, I'm sick of hearing he was only good in college because he matched up agianst players the same size as him while, everyones boy Bogut matched up against 6'9 Centers in a 2nd rate college confrence.

It is much better to succeed against weak competition than to fail. Bogut did fine when he did encounter good competition. HE carried scrubs to the sweet 16, while Paul was unable to do the same despite the talent around him. Bogut did fine IN THE OLYMPICS. That's the difference. The conference doesn't make the player. We get a chance to see these players outside their conferences, and Bogut did better than Paul.

Paul failed against bigger guards like Jack. I mean he just struggled. That's the issue. Bigger guards like Jack are all over the NBA. That's the issue. Why is there any reason to believe that he'll do any better against big NBA guards than he did against big NCAA guards?

• Premium Member

Fraid not...

I think you have somebody else posing as Paul2Smoove but it's not me.

Ask Chillz. I have never posed as Anybody because Diesel doesn't need to! My comments stand alone and don't need no body to back them... They need no help because I speak Straight truth!