• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Only 4 times since 1985....

emeans

has the worst team record won the 1st pick in the lottery. Read the article:

http://www.ajc.com/hawks/content/sports/ha...draftchart.html

This not look good for us getting the 1st pick of the draft. We may not have a choice of drafting Bogut. We may have to draft Williams or Paul by default.

Bogut may not be an option if we don't get the 1st pick, which by the numbers we will not win the 1st pick. 4 times out of 20 years is discouraging. And lets not talk about Atlanta franchises history.....we never have any good luck.

We may by default end up with Paul, however I hope we can have a choice by winning the 1st pick.

well, we have really bad odds of getting the #1. The good news is everyone else has much worse odds, so no matter how you look at it, we're the most likely winner.

No matter what, it's a lottery, it comes down to luck so anything can happen. Somebody's got to win

Or you could do fuzzy math like people around here do and say that if we won, that'd be 5 times in 21 years which is as close as you can get to 25% wins in 21 tries, so WE'RE DUE TO WIN!! Of course it doesn't work like that but oh well

We have a 25% chance regardless of what has happened in the past 20 years. 25% is discouraging, though.

We will probably NOT get the #1 pick, but we probably WILL get a top 3 pick. We're also fairly near 50/50 on getting a top 2 pick (though a little under that).

I like those odds better than anyone elses.

You know, pocket aces only wins 35% of the time against 8 random hands in hold 'em, but that shouldn't stop you from betting it strong.

Yeah you are right. This really scares me a lot, we have the worst record and could possibly end up with the 4th pick. That really would make this a bad week.

I think we can get into real possibilities after tomorrow and this forum will once again get back to business of realistic scenarios. All of the proposed stuff and thrown around fantasy trades are fun, but we really need to start looking at realistic scenarios for this team.

25% is better than any other them.......however, 25% odds is still terrible. 75% odds is pretty good but not 25%. That is why only 4 teams out of 20 years with the worst record actually won.

I hope everyone on this forum have their rabbits foot, good luck charms, bible and everything else they need to get this 1st pick tonight.