• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

One more Diesel Thought...

Diesel

• Premium Member

I think Milwaukee will pick M. Williams.

I was reading a lot of interviews by L. Harris recently... He was talking about his first call was from M. Redd... This is what has been said about Redd:

Redd, an unrestricted free agent, has told Harris he wants to return, but only if the team is able to contend.

So the question is what will cause the team to contend.

Well, C is not a position that they have a great need for.

Pf is a position that they could use BUT M. Williams is still a project. However, I think that the Bucks could use Williams to entice other teams to trade bigger pieces.

Specifically, I was thinking about:

Williams/future pick to PTL

for

Zach Randolph/#3.

Let's face the truth. IF Milwaukee doesn't get Williams, they are wasting position. I think they regret having made Zach their Pf because of his style of play. Back to the draft. Milwaukee is not in need of a PG and the only player that would come behind Williams for them is Green and that may be a shaky pick for them. However, Williams could be their guy.

Milwaukee with Randolph and the 3rd pick can do a lot of damage when the year comes around. That could easily be a draft of Randolph and Paul. I think that would make them more competitive.

Hawks would probably get Bogut...

Or maybe the choice would come down to Bogut vs. Deron.

The Bucks do not need a point guard either as TJ Ford is reportedly on the mend. They also have Mo Williams who did a credible job this past year at the point - and he is still very young. If Milwaukee is pressured to win now as opposed to later then the obvious pick is Bogut, as he is likely closer to contributing then Marvin.