• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you be willing to take a cheaper Antoine Wal

Diesel

• Premium Member

ker?

I just read that Boston may play hardball with Walker and offer him the MLE... Which is an insult for what he brings..

However, if they did, would anybody object to getting Walk for 3 yrs 22.3 million?

• Premium Member

The Draft is filled with Pfs and all the teams in need of a good PF is in line to get a PF.

I think that if Boston offers him 5, we can come over their bid and offer him 6.5-7...

I don't think any team has 10 to give except US, PTL, N.O., LAC, Chicago, and NJ. Which of those teams will neglect their own FAs to get Walker?

I think NJ may..But NJ seems like they will be in a perfect position to draft Diogu and they may take a shot at Reef over Walker.

I don't think BK will cross that bridge again.. But if he did, I wouldn't complain. We would definitely have to trade Al though!

I don't really like it, but if it were to happen, it would certainly require us shipping Al out of town. We already have 2 young sf's and we might be drafting a 3rd, so having Al&Toine starting at 3-4 would hamper their progress as we saw last year.

And honestly, someone will pay a good bit more than that for Toine. He looked great here and turned Boston around (even though it wasn't all him). He's getting paid by someone, and it won't be us

• Premium Member

You would think that Boston would pay Toine that...

However, with Ainge... You never know... rightly so... It's a contract year. Even though Toine has been the type of player to play hard and professional, I think he might have put up with more this year.

I say we think about getting Toine but in the meanwhile, we trade Al anyway. Especially if we can get another Lottery pick for him.

In my mind, I'm wondering if Al could get us #8 somehow!

Or if #19/Al could get us #3.