• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks are picking Marvin or Bogut..confirmed!!!

emeans

We can stop all of the fantasy trade stuff for the No. 2 pick. We are not trading that pick.

I try to put real information on this forum, not a bunch of fantasy mess. The Hawks have told those two that they are the guys they are going to pick. Read below.....

Read todays insider:

Friday was media day at the Chicago predraft camp and several of the top prospects in the draft made some interesting revelations:

• Andrew Bogut and Marvin Williams both told Insider that the Atlanta Hawks have told them that, if available, they will take them with the No. 2 pick.

That's not a big surprise for Bogut. The Hawks need a center and have him ranked No. 1 on their board.

That's a more interesting revelation for Williams, given that some have thought the Hawks might opt for a point guard if Bogut was off the board.

Bogut said the Hawks are cheering for the Bucks to pass on him.

"Every time they read about me having eye problems or Rick Majerus pushing for Marvin Williams, they love it. They're rolling on the floor," Bogut said. "I think they're hoping I'm there when they pick."

Bogut was the best interview of the day.

"I've dominated at every level I've played at and the Bucks need a center," Bogut said. "I think people keep saying I can't be No. 1 because of the myth of the great white stiff."

Does anyone remember this right before the NFL Draft started?

If the Dolphins can't get the quarterback they want with the No. 2 overall pick, they might take the wide receiver everybody else seems to want. At least that's the message the Dolphins were sending to teams interested in Michigan wide receiver Braylon Edwards.

I remember Braylon did an exclusive with Sports Center and his agent was sitting down and just got off the phone said, "We are recieving, strong, strong, messages from Miami that if Braylon is available at the 2 spot they will take him."

They ended up taking a running back.

Please don't pay attention to any of the rumors. They are called rumors for a reason. People please don't get your hopes up. I see us taking Deron before we take Marvin.

I keep thinking that we are going to land at least one big man in facy and possibly trade al and money for another.

I would much rather have a pg that can set them up than a sf who can bring the ball up the floor we tried that with Walker and it didn't work. The pointforward worked for one guy and his name is Magic. Everyone is just a cheap imitation. Wait wasn't Diaw supposed to be the next Magic?

I really don't see us drafting anyone but a pg with our first pick. More than likely two. 5 and 13 keep sounding better and better if the worst pg we can get there is felton.