• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My New Plan

Paul2Smoove

The first thing I think we need to do is get as much potential as possible, by getting as many picks as we can.

#2- Marvin Williams

Hawks get:

Bobcats get:

Al Harrington

pick we got from boston

#13- Raymond Felton

Hawks get:

Memphis gets:

3 mill cap space

Boris Diaw

#19 Andrew Bynum

#31 Mickael Gelabale

#59 Amir Johnson

FA:

Ray Allen

Kwame Brown

Stromile Swift

Dekembe Mutumbo

Re-sign Tyron Lue

Felton/Lue/Ivey

Allen/Chill/Smith

Smoove/Gelabale

MWill/Swift/Johnson

Brown/Bynum/Mutombo

I think this team will be able to compete for a playoff spot right away and become serious contenders to win it all in 2 or 3 years(once the bench players like Johnson, Smith, Gelable, and Bynum play at thier full potential). The defence will be very good with shotblockers like Smoove, Swift, Brown, Bynum, and Mutumbo, and the offence will be very excitimg to watch with the athleticisum of Felton, Chill, Smoove, Gelabale, MWill, Swift, Johnson, Brown, Bynum and Mutombo, plus the veturan leadership of Ray Allen and Tyronn Lue won't hurt.

Quote:

last year jamison got a #5 pick, and he had a horrid contract

i'd hope that al+future would get better than 13

especially since we have to take back salary to make it work...that player better be good or else we are taking on bad salary and giving up a lot for a #13...

So did Stackhouse, who went to Dallas. I like Al, but Jamison is the better player so he has more value.

i want 2 first rounders and the #31...that's 3 rookies...the #57 we may leave in europe or may get and it'd make 4 rookies

ukic/bogut/?/?/smoove/chill/donta/ivey that's 8 players that are young...9 if u include diaw...and 10 if u bring over andersen

the rest of the team would be vets...

it is a young team, yes, but woody is a teaching coach and stockpiling talent is not a bad thing...

if we did trade for another 1st, maybe i'd trade our last pick for a future, like we did last year...give it back to SA for their pick next year...

I don't like the plan. I think your giving up way too much to aquire #13. The trade your doing with Memphis can't work because Memphis is over the cap. They couldn't take on Diaw's salary without sending equal or greater salary in return. Ray Allen won't come here. We can throw a max offer at him, but he'll pick somewhere that has a greater chance of winning.