• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Interesting..

Diesel

• Premium Member

I heard a radio interview with Josh Howard. This kid is hungry. It was like he was really bad talking Micheal Finley. He kept mentioning how Finley gets 6 yr 115 million and hasn't really earned 1 dime of it?

He also believes (as of yesterday) that the league is going into a lockout.. and the main issue will be age cap?

He mentioned Finley because he was in favor of a cap on how many years that you can draw a salary??

He was very honest...

I will say this.. right now, he has my respect becuase he believes you should work for your pay!

• Premium Member

Also, the Euroballers left a bad taste in his mouth too.

He said that the influx of Europlayers and HSers costed him salary. He said that he was the last pick of the first round (as the ACC player of the year and an accomplished Senior) and he can't tell you where half the people who were drafted ahead of him are??

HELLO BORIS!

Quote:

He said that the influx of Europlayers and HSers costed him salary. He said that he was the last pick of the first round (as the ACC player of the year and an accomplished Senior) and he can't tell you where half the people who were drafted ahead of him are??

Have to wonder if Josh Howard would play aswell with

a team like the Hawks though. He plays on such a talented

team that he doesn't have that heavy of a burden...

Quote:

I think that playing beside Dirk gives him liberties. However, from his comments, I think he believes that Finley is just a big waste o money..

Finley is simply past his prime. Was one of the better

SG's in the league for a while. Seems like Dallas has

alot tension on the team right now considering what

also went on with Dirk in the playoffs. Could struggle

some next year if they don't get it together.