• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Things may get shook up

tmac13

A strange comment by Herb Brown this morning, the Hawks working out Ukic and Gilchrist today, Denver supposedly trying very hard to get the number 13 from Charlotte..

The comment by Brown was that one of the guys that the Hawks have looked really hard at didn't seem to put winning as a priority..Since the Hawks have only looked hard at 4 or 5 guys that would leave me to believe it was Marvin..Bogut , Paul and Deron Williams all seem to be very fiery competitors..Brown said this on the Chris DiMino show on 790..The host thought the same thing and said if the Hawks traded the pick away or passed Marvin That would mean the comment was about Marvin. Could we be looking to trade for the 5 and 13, then swap the 13 for the 20 and 22 from Denver?

Man...it is not Marvin....Marvin and May just admitted that Marvin went in to Roy's office not to long ago...to watch the national championship game tape....and he cried in the office....May kinda clowned him a little. Marvin loves to win..play and work hard....I have been around him a few times ...and he is cool and kinda laid back...

I am on the fence too...I really want Paul...but I think Marvins's game + mentality = something special...we shall see.

With this deep draft, 5, 20 , 22, and 31 might add 4 very nice prospects..At this point I expect us to take Marvin at 2, then wait to see what New Orleans does at 4..If they take Granger and leave Paul it may fall into place.I am pretty sure Utah will grab Deron at 3,