• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Please Lord Let it be Paul/Magloire!!!

Diesel

• Premium Member

We have the only thing that Charlotte will give up #5/#13 for.

IF we send:

#2 to Charlotte.

#5/#13/#31/Delk goes to N.O.

Atlanta gets Magloire/#4...

That's an OH HELL YEAH MOMENT..

BK!!! Make it happen!!!

• Premium Member

According to Ric Bucher.. Magloire is on the market for More picks. They offeed him to Charlotte for 5/13 and Charlotte declined. Also there was the Toronto deal that fell through.

My thought is that we have the only thing that Charlotte will give #5/#13 for. We give that, #31 (which is virtually a cheap 1st rounder) and Delk... Which gives more capspace on the exchange and we get 4/Maglorie...

I'd see?

Quote:

According to Ric Bucher.. Magloire is on the market for More picks. They offeed him to Charlotte for 5/13 and Charlotte declined. Also there was the Toronto deal that fell through.

My thought is that we have the only thing that Charlotte will give #5/#13 for. We give that, #31 (which is virtually a cheap 1st rounder) and Delk... Which gives more capspace on the exchange and we get 4/Maglorie...

I'd see?

Reports are they would give Magloire for Toronto's 7 and 16. They want two picks out of the deal. They have already tried to get Charlottes 5 and 13 for Magloire and Charlotte turned it down.

I am not really following this. If we give Charlotte our #2 for their 5 and 13. What is it we are giving NO for their #4 and Magloire? 5, 13, and 31?

Do you think they would "trade down" and give up Magloire? No Diesel, they want both picks plus they are not trading down. NO is not going to lose out on a point guard and give up a their good young center. Hell, they might as well just give their team away if they did that.