• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do the Math!!!!

LastDon

If we are so desperate for another wing(Marvin Williams) why didn't we work out Gerald Green, Martell Webster and others. All of this Marvin Williams talk was just us trying to force someones hand to give us something for him but with Utah trading up we don't have that luxury any more.

I think we all know that we have wing-men, they are a dime a dozen, but Marvin seems to be special, you simply do not pass up that UNLESS you can get his potential and picks in some type of deal. So I think Marvin to Atlanta is a done deal, unless the Bucks do the unexpected.....and take him first.

But they get us through until we can actually get ours. Ivey showed early in last season that he can play (though some of the posters here have forgot). Jeff McInnis is solid and would get the ball into our scorers hands. I'm also for getting Dickau back if McInnis doesn't sign here.

I am thinking realistically, Hughes will not come here and I'm not sure about Watson.

Ivey showed early in last season that he can play (though some of the posters here have forgot)."

Ivey showed he can give decent backup minutes. He is

NOT an NBA starter.

"Jeff McInnis is solid and would get the ball into our scorers hands."

There is a reason he ends up on the bench or gets ran

off the teams he is on.