• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hell yeah......Jump Shooter in the house!!!!

Admin

Thats what the panel on ESPN just said. I never really thought about him as an option for that, but holy crap he would sure make us athletic and lethal. Actually a perfect compliment to Childress in the backcourt with his ability to score from anywhere.

Someone on ESPN last night was saying that Stoudamire could be starting for the Hawks this season. My interest was peaked because I really wasn't thinking of him in this way. Is it possible that Salim is JT, only better? That would be interesting. I agree that he and Diaw could be a good combination, but I also think that he'd mix quite well with Chillz and the rest of our starters.

He doesn't really have the mind to be a PG, but he can be a jason terry kind of PG. That's why BK likes smart, versatile players. You have great decision makers in childress and williams, and an all around unselfish team. I don't think he's the PG of the future for us, but he certainly could be our starting PG for this year at least. And while your SG can't really shoot, your backup 3/4 and your point guard can. So it's not too bad

Stoudamire

Childress

Smith/Williams

Harrington/Williams

Kwame?

I think that will be our basic lineup this year.

The one thing I can say about Salim is that he's the kind of player you put in at the end of quarters and games. Leave him open and he's automatic, plus if you foul him he can knock down free throws.

I guess he can be a combo guard that could play SG with Diaw or PG with Chillz. If he becomes one of the best 3 pt. shooters in the game, he's a good pick for a 2nd rounder.

Honestly I was a little disappointed given that there was a good PG in Ukic, and several big men. I guess the front office did not think that Ukic or the big men would make an impact.

I like this pick if for no other reason Stoudamire is more NBA ready than anyone that was left on the board.

He has gotten better in all phases of his game every year and also with his attitude. He actually became a team leader this year, which though expected of seniors, was a total turn around for Stoudamire from his early years.

Now we just got go at least find us a big man. I read or heard last night that this was probably the weakest big man draft in years. A whole lot of 6'8" tough guys who do not have enough speed and skill to play sf and a whole lot of 6'10" guys who have the sf quickness but lack pf toughness.

Can't really complain. A solid draft night. We got the best F in the draft (probably the best player period) and a sure fire nba player in the 2nd.