• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

BK is the dumbest fukc I've ever seen.

hotboyj

With the likes of Andray Blatche, Roko-Leni-Ukic, CJ Miles, Martynas, and Chris Taft, Amir Johnson who all make matchup problems, he decides to take the sg, who has a bad attitude, and is 6 fukcing foot 1.

He preaches all year about versatility, and matchup problems, and when it is finally time to show what you are made of you pick the hot head whose coach asked him to transfer.

Then when you have the likes of John Gilchrist, Lucas Tischer, Randolph Morris, Dwayne Jones, and Kennedy Winston, you take the pg whose name is harder to pronounce than Martynas.

God please let us get Morris, Gilchrist, and Luckett on our summer league. This $hit right here is the worst drafting I've seen in the 2nd round in a very long time.

I was the one who kept saying man we should really be working out more people, but no one took me seriously. Look at the biggest names we've worked out who were probable 2nd rounders.

David Lee

B.J. Elder

Will Bynum

Sharrod Ford

Lucas Tischer

Aaron Miles

Dwayne Jones

Now how the fukc are we going to be able to select anyone decent if the best player we worked out is David Lee. Let's remember who was the last guy we drafted that we didn't work out? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

It was Diaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BK needs to be fired because he sat on his fat @ss and didn't do $hit to workout more than 3 decent 2nd rounders. We didn't get a big man, we didn't get our pg(salim is a short tony delk with a better shot, not even on luther head's level as a pg), we didn't get anything but Marvin Williams who no matter what BK's sorry @ss has to say about being a basketball player. Everyone is telling him we could use a pg and a big man, yet we decide not to listen. He is so confident in his drafting abilities he doesn't listen to anyone else's opinion.

Give Nique the job, at least he can attract free agents.

yea, god forbid we draft someone that shoots over 50% from 3, since we are the worst 3-pt percentage in the league

This is the guy that the ESPN analyst refered to as 'the steal of the draft'

bummer huh wink.gif

if they are keen on some of the undrafted guys, we can bring them into our summer league team

theyll be around smile.gif

This was a very deep draft, many of these guys will play a long time in the league..I assume BK has a few good guys locked up for our summer league team. GilChrist, Morris, and Dewayne Jones are all guys we should be calling now..

Yall werent too high on BK's drafting Royal Ivey last year either, but he not only made the team (such an accomplishment on last year's team, I know) but he ended up contributing nicely and showed signs that he can play in the NBA. If it's not clear by now, Billy has a plan and he knows what he's doing.

Clearly he (and the REST of the GMs) know something you don't. After all, you would've had us drafting Marty A at #2. That would've been one of the stupidest moves in the history of the league.

If Billy is so stupid for not taking Gilchrist at #31, then so is every other GM! Everybody passed on Gilchrist.

I've been talking about Stoudamire with this 31st pick for months. Why? Because I've seen him play, and he is sick. Listen to me. Answer this question! Can you name a better shooter to come out of college EVER?

It doesn't matter whether Stoudamire can start for us or not. It doesn't matter whether he can play PG or not. His height doesn't matter. The fact is, when you have a chance to take a guy who might be the BEST SHOOTER to come out in the draft EVER in the 2nd round, you DO IT!

• Premium Member

Quote:

Yall werent too high on BK's drafting Royal Ivey last year either, but he not only made the team (such an accomplishment on last year's team, I know) but he ended up contributing nicely and showed signs that he can play in the NBA. If it's not clear by now, Billy has a plan and he knows what he's doing.

Exactly. It's time we all admit we don't know as much about basketball as Billy Knight.

He's earned the benefit of the doubt. It's not like Stoudamire was a reach at #31.

Quote:

Exactly. It's time we all admit
we don't know as much about basketball as Billy Knight.

He's earned the benefit of the doubt. It's not like Stoudamire was a reach at #31.

Yeah, really!

And as much as I dislike d*ck Vitale, he knows a ton about college hoops, and he says Salim can play the point. I'll trust him.

Again I will say with pick #59 you should draft a foreign player that you don't have to use a roster or NBDL spot for. Why waste a pick on someone you could just bring to camp anyway?

Drafting an 18 year old foreign player essentially gives you an asset you don't have to pay to develop.

You can't draft a small sg, and have him automatically become a pg.

This is the second year in a row we draft an undersized sg, when there is still a good pg left on the board. Last year Duhon was still left and this year Ukic was still left.

The whole reason I wanted us to draft a pg, was because point guards make the team you already have better. A guy like Ukic could set up other players and do more than just make the open jumper. Ukic could slash and kickout to set up open jumpers along with setting up our young guys for some easy dunks.

I guess BK just doesn't care about the 2nd, since he figures he has done enough in the 1st. We could have easily picked up Ukic or Blatche for a future 2nd rounder and cash, but we decided not to.

2nd year in a row we pass on the pg for the undersized sg, along with drafting the 6'8" wing player.

And you want to call this a good draft, man please.

Didn't Ivey play PG his whole career at texas? I thought he did. Either way, shooting was as big a need as any, and we automatically have one of the very best shooters in the league. We would not have had one of the best PG's in the league in Ukic.

I was also rooting for Ukic, but it's not like taking a guy who makes more 3s than he misses is an aberration

Martynas is a guy who I think will become a superstar. I just don't think we should have to be the guys using all of our precious time to make him one. We already have like 4 projects in Smoove, Diaw, Ivey, and Chillz, so we can't take another one.

Can a guy like a player without it being thrown in his face every time he posts.

Sheez. I didn't like the Chillz pick last year which is still questionable. I still don't like the Marvin pick, though I think he should become a good player.

I just simply despise the Salim Stoudamire and the cenk @sswipe pick because there was the pg I truly liked in Ukic along with the big man I liked in Lucas Tischer.

Just like I despised Ivey last year.

Quote:

Can a guy like a player without it being thrown in his face every time he posts.

Nope, say the wrong thing and you'll be in someone's signature smile.gif