• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Stoudamire vs JT

Vol4ever

• Premium Member

JT has done it on the pro level and he made some big shots in the playoffs this year. I think the difference is JT had a supporti9ng cast in Dallas and nothing with the Hawks.

I wanted Salim at that the 31 pick, I think he is a great shooter. My question looking back we traded JT who is a pretty darn good guard for Antoine Walker and gave him away. We actually traded JT for nothing.

JT is super quick and played outstanding in the playoffs. I bet Dallas is still laughing their arses off after that trade.

JT didn't get it done here, and, given his snotty remarks after being traded, I'd chalk it up to an "attitude problem."

Quote:

jt was never going to lead us anywhere

(salim won't either, but he'll be fine with being 6th/7th man draining 3s and scoring 10pts in the 4th quarter for us)

I would not make such sweeping statements just yet. This kid can play, hates to lose and WANTS to final shot. He may lead us further than anybody thinks. I'm very happy to have him here.

the pick is the worst of boston's 2 first rounders whenever they get the laker's pick...

the laker's pick was lotto protected this year, top 10 protected next year and top 3 the next (i believe)...so if they are #11+ next year, we'll get the worst of boston's...if not, we'll get it in 2007 so long as la isn't top 3

our hope is that both la and boston are lotto teams next year (or year after) so we get a 11-14 pick (next year) or 4-14 pick (2007)