• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

What do Lebron, Michael, Larry, etc have in common

Admin

They are/were all dominant players who all you had to do was say their first name and people knew who you were talking about. I think its kind of interesting to see that so many superstars have made their first names unique. I dont know if you will ever be able to say the name Josh in reference to the NBA and have everybody know who you are talking about, but what about Marvin? He has a unique enough first name and superstar potential.

Although I wanted Paul or Deron or Bogut, I am still very excited to have Marvin and so thankful we didnt trade him for Felton/May. It might FINALLY be time for the Hawks to have their own superstar someday. Someone whom you can be on the playground and say the name Marvin and everyone knows exactly who you are talking about.

• Premium Member

Once N.O. picked Paul.. Marvin was our for Life.

I like May, but I don't like felton. I think Felton is not going to be so good...

I would be happy with Marvin if we traded Smoove for Paul...

And I love Smoove.

The point is that I like Gambling, but not at the expense of missing out on what could be great and what we need at the same time...

• Premium Member

Stoudamire (Mighty Mouse) is the only guy we should gun for. I think a 3 yr 16 million dollar deal is good enough to get him and we desperately need him.

I suspect Swift will be our C.